Mechanical Calibration Services
At Quality Testing Services, Inc., we realize the performance and accuracy of your mechanical test and measuring equipment is critical to your organization’s success. That’s why our accredited calibration laboratory performs mechanical calibration services in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI Z-540-1994 as defined under our A2LA Scope of Accreditation.
We pride ourselves on providing expert mechanical calibration services developed to ensure your measuring instruments perform accurately and maintain traceability to NIST or international standards. Over time, the accuracy of measuring instruments tends to drift, typically due to harsh operating environments, electrical or mechanical shock, or exposure to extreme temperature or pressure conditions. Maintaining regularly scheduled calibration intervals is vital to ensure each parameter of your measuring equipment meets specified tolerance limits.
Our mechanical calibration services encompass a number of metrology disciplines including; Mass, Force, Torque, Hardness, Optical Refraction, Pressure, Vacuum, Viscosity, and others.
Quality Testing Services provides mechanical calibration services including, but not limited to:
- Force Gage calibration
- Tension and compression, up to 100,000 Lbs.
- Push / Pull Testers
- Torque calibration
- Torque wrenches, torque screw drivers, and torque power drivers, from 20 lbf.in. to 2000 lbf.ft.
- Pressure gauge calibration
- Precision air and hydraulic dial and digital gauges, from -30 psi to 20,000 psi
- Magnehelic gauges
- Scale / Balance calibration
- Aircraft Scales, Platform Scales, Counting Scales, and Spring / Hanging Scales.
- Analytical and Precision Balances, up to 60 kg.
- Strain gauge calibration
- Load Cells and transducers
- Tensiometer calibration
- Cable and Belt Tensiometers, up to 500 lbs.
- Skidmore-Wilhelm Bolt Tension Measuring Devices, up to 100,000 Lbf.
- Vacuum gauge calibration
- Liquid filled gauges and vacuum transducers.
- Viscosity calibration
- Viscosity Cups
- Hardness Tester calibration
- Rockwell scales per ASTM E18