Level 3 Representation
As a recognized leader in nondestructive testing, training and calibration, Quality Testing Services, Inc. is a natural choice as your third-party NDT Level 3 representative. We are highly qualified to provide certified NDT Level 3 representation for NDT applications, techniques and procedures, and essential requirements for qualified examinations.
Our NDT Level 3 representation services are developed to provide on-going monitoring and mentoring of your NDT Program. Quality Testing Services may provide NDT Level 3 representation for client delegated requirements, including, but not limited to, the following services:
- Develop Written Practice in accordance with SNT-TC-1A, CP-189, NAS-410, NAVSEA NSTP-271, AAR C-III, M-1002 Manual Appendix T or other programs as required.
- Review and acceptance of employer/client Written Practice.
- Schedule, perform and facilitate audit of NDT program, records and certifications for compliance to customer requirements.
- Review of Client NDT requirements including method selection , processing order and specification requirements.
- Ensure Standard, Specifications and/or Code requirements are met and act on behalf of the client.
- Develop, and/or review and approve procedures and techniques for methods used.
- Establish or approve techniques and acceptance criteria when none are otherwise available.
- Interpretation and evaluation of inspection results in terms of existing codes, standards, specifications, etc.
- Create, administer and grade qualification examinations for Level 1, 2 or 3 Inspectors.
- Verify qualifications of candidate for certification.
- Perform periodic personnel Technical Performance / Maintenance / Surveillance evaluations.
- Facilitate preparation for audit by authoritative entity, customer or another auditor.
- Development, control, administration and/or approval of NDT training, examination, and certification program.
- Perform periodic survey of the NDT system.
The need for competent personnel to perform NDT tasks is paramount in all industries.
“….In order to determine competency, systems have been devised to ensure that NDT personnel have the proper training, have passed written and practical examinations, and have enough experience to properly perform NDT tasks using the applicable test method or technique. Personnel that have met all three of these requirements are said to be “qualified,” and once qualified they can be certified, which is defined in several different ways under the various NDT systems.”
Quality Testing Services retains the industry’s most highly skilled NDT professionals. Our staff includes personnel certified as Level 3 instructors and consultants in many different NDT methods. Let the NDT professionals at Quality Testing Services be your Level 3 representative.