Quality Testing provides comprehensive NDT Services for all nondestructive testing methods, including;
- Ultrasonic (UT)
- Eddy-Current (ECT)
- Penetrant (PT)
- Magnetic Particle (MT)
- Radiographic Testing: X-ray / Gamma-ray (RT)
- Computer Radiography (CR)
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Failure Analysis
- Certified weld inspection (CWI)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Helium Mass Spectrometer Leak Testing
- Infrared Thermography
- Borescope inspections
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Mechanical Testing
- Welding Consulting
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
We perform our NDT Services in accordance with applicable Codes, Specifications, or Approvals including, but are not limited to: ASME, ASTM, AWS, API, ANSI, MIL-STD, ASM, NAVSEA, Lear, Boeing, Cessna, Falcon, Sikorsky, Pratt Whitney, Rolls Royce, Flowserve, and Spirit AeroSystems.
Quality Testing Services is a recognized leader in NDT Services for the Aerospace and Aviation industry and maintains required accreditation and certifications, including; Nadcap Accreditation for AC 7004, Aerospace Quality System, Certification Number: 4717164561 Nadcap Accreditation for NonDestructive Testing, Certification Number: 4717164562 Nadcap Accreditation for Chemical Processing–Pre-Penetrant Etch, Certification Number: 4717171938. Quality Testing Services also maintains Boeing approval under the Boeing Approved Process Sources D1-4426 under Process Code Number BE10053565 for Nondestructive Testing services and is a FAA Repair Station, Certificate Number: QT9R249N.
Quality Testing Services is Licensed by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) to use radioactive material for the purpose of Industrial Radiography. Our in-house Test Lab provides X-ray NDT Services and our Field Services team performs Gamma-ray on in-situ componets and assemblies..
Nondestructive Testing Methods:
- X-ray– In house we have several 320KV and 160KV units. For field work we have 225KV and 160KV capabilities.
- Gamma–ray-We maintain several Ir 192 sources for performing field service radiographic work.
- Ultrasonic Inspection– We have automated scanning capabilities for composite structures, Immersion units, bond testers, and portable units. We are available for field and in-house work.
- Eddy Current– Our capabilities include portable methods on many applications. We perform surface, subsurface, conductivity and coating thickness inspections.
- UT Thickness– We perform precision/ultrasonic thickness testing and corrosion testing.
- Penetrant– In house or field service can be provided. We utilize the fluorescent or visible methods. We have Etching lines for Aluminum and Titanium alloys. All sensitivity levels and methods are available.
- Magnetic Particle– We have handheld portable, mobile and stationary capabilities. We perform AC, DC and DC rectification methods. No limit on part sizes. Fluorescent or visual methods are utilized.
- Infrared– Our capabilities include aviation composite structures, roofs, electrical panels, underground steam / drain lines, energy loss from HVAC units, buildings or vessels.
- Video Borescope– Various lengths and diameters available with digital storage capabilities.
- Certified Weld Inspection (CWI)– Our staff includes CWI inspectors that can perform services in-house or in the field.
- Level 3 Services–
- We can serve as your company’s Responsible Level 3
- Over all Nondestructive Testing operations over site
- Develop, qualify and approve Nondestructive Testing procedures and techniques
- Interpret codes, specifications, standards and procedures and designate Nondestructive Testing methods to be used.
- Interpretation and evaluation of results in terms of existing codes, standards, specifications, etc.
- Review and approve employer’s written practices – control and administration of Nondestructive Testing Personnel.
- Approve Nondestructive Testing Training
- Develop, administration and grade exams.
- Verify qualifications of candidate for certification.
- Evaluate and document technical performance and re-examine Nondestructive Testing level technicians
- Perform survey of Nondestructive Testing system
Our highly qualified, Level III technical training staff can provide consulting, training, qualification and certification of your personnel to SNT-TC-1A, NAS 410, MIL-STD, CP 189, or your company guidelines. As an ASNT Authorized Exam Center we can administer IRRSP and Level III exams at your convenience. Our A2LA Accredited calibration laboratory and dedicated metrologists ensure your NDT Instruments and Measuring and Test Equipment are providing accurate and reliable measurement results.
These services can be performed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week either at our facility or on-site at your facility.